Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A worthy book on this endeavor

Drumroll... Sins and their punishment by ibnul qayyim al jawziyyah....

whose lifespan(?perhaps) 691 after hijra to 751 after hjra

I thought to enhance this blog experience by sharing my thoughts and analysis on reading material pertainng to the topic and ever since I have left facebook  teary face.... I need a medium to express myself, voice my concern albiet to complete strangers this time.  Facebook was indeed playing into my character defects(addiction sigh...) and friendship is in no need of facebook or dependent on facebook for that matter.  friendship remains in the heart and is measured by how much we thnk of our friend and pray for them rather than how many times we have liked their status updates, etc.

I do miss the news analysis though...

more to follow on the actual topic....

No comments:

Post a Comment